IOHA 2020 SINGAPORE
CONFERENCE TRAVEL GRANTS
The IOHA offers a limited number of travel grants to attend the biennial conference. The grant can be used to cover some travel costs, accommodation and conference fees. Applicants are strongly advised to look for additional funding as the IOHA grants are meant to supplement funding from other sources.
Members of the IOHA 2020 Grants Committee are Professor Outi Fingerroos (Finland), Professor Anne Heimo (Finland), Professor Martha Norkunas (USA), and Senior Specialist Mark Wong (Singapore).
- The deadline for completed applications is December 30, 2019.
- The IOHA Grants Committee will review all applications and applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by February 17, 2020.
Selection procedure and criteria
- The applicant must have an accepted paper or poster at the conference.
- The persons’ research and professional interests demonstrate a record of oral history work or research.
- The applicant is from a developing or economically under-resourced nation.
- The applicant is from a geographical area under-represented in IOHA.
Applications are especially encouraged from early career or new oral history researchers and people who have not previously attended an IOHA conference.
How to Apply
Applications must be made using this application form: IOHA2020_GrantApplicationForm_English
Applications must be sent via email to: IOHA2020scholarship@jyu.fi